We seek to answer questions such as:
- What is the neuroendocrine basis of ecologically relevant social behavior?
- How and where do hormones act in the brain to regulate this behavior?
- How do hormones contribute to the development of sex differences in behavior and mate choice?
- How do the long-term effects of hormone action during early development shape adaptive adult behavior?
- What is the role of hormones in mediating maternal effects on the adult behavior of offspring?
- How do hormone-brain-behavior relationships reflect evolved species differences in social behavior?
- What mechanisms underlie male and female fertilization strategies?
To request data sets, images or recordings, email the PI: email@example.com